Well I survived another Valentine's day. I heard from friends, associates and pals. I baked heart shaped cakes and encouraged love all around. Even though mine appears to have vanished behind that macho stuff "I don't celebrate, I celebrate everyday"...blah blah blah, anyhoo, I cooked that nice italian meal, had a glass of moscato and chocolate and enjoyed getting some serious r & r, my son's school celebrates "Black Love" day, so I was busy till I wasn't. i settled for a nice evening of the Olympics where I, who have no skiing ability whatsoever, was excited watching the skiers hit those slopes, yeah I imagined it was me, I saw me in the downhill, beating all competition and in the speed skate. Yes i had a good weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Aftermath of a Incident of Pain

Surprises

IT WAS A GOOD WEEKEND