healthcare hoopla

I've decided, if the powers that be...the really greedy have's don't want to share the healthcare wealth, then do this, for all the years I worked and contributed and was healthy, including my offspring, I want a refund, then I can afford to purchase healthcare, see I started working at 15 and taxes, medical, social security all of the mentioned plus was taken out of my check, so now that I'm in need, Gimme my staying healthy Loot!!!!

This tea party non-sense is working my nerves big time. I have formed my own group the Coffee Cabaret for Coverage, we the people (ALL) the people in this blessed country will learn to share, care and love one another, if in fact it is God we trust, then we should strive to act and be more God-like Share!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Aftermath of a Incident of Pain

Surprises

IT WAS A GOOD WEEKEND