MAMA'S BOY

I have been happily divorced for many years now and have never looked back, however, me and the x have 3 kids together so we are still family unit with our kids. Now the reason I'm so cheesed off now is his family. Due to unforseen circumstances, the kids have had to move with him and his family, who If I believed in aliens, they would be them. Now my x, the apple of his momma's eye, the sun, the moon and the earth is just where she wants him back with her. Well captain no workout pulled a groin muscle, I brought over ibuprof and muscle relaxers helping the cause, little did I know this simpering, whiny butt, man would completely fall apart and that his momma would revert back to treating him like a 5 year old, I took my kids to my momma's where I cooked and we spent time with her, and I got to listen to her stories non-stop.., anyhoo, I get back, his mom is like "I didn't know he was hurt like that" (he lives in the same house)Oh I didn't know, well he called me twice and the phone is in your room and I can do what?, it's a pull it must heal. Next day, baby sister is there rolling her eyes and neck, (it's a cry for a knock out, i can help her with that twitch) but I was polite through out the "Oh my, he needs a doctor!", "he can barely get along", "goodness, gracious he's got to go to the hospital". Now finally when they realized that I had tuned them out the sister takes him to the hopital, I stayed and watched my kids and kept them busy and such. See my thing is this numskull stopped driving, turned in his license for a State I.D. (who does this), so I drive all the time, when my oldest hurt his leg, I was driving him here and there nobody was asking to help and it's their grandchild, when the kids had dental work, I was driving and I drive all fricking day picking up other peoples kids, then I volunteer at this same place just so my kids have an activity. I have no loot, I gotta have surgery in a bit, who will drive me, certainly not his rag tag ass, I will drive myself like I always do or try to get a friend. I am mad cause It takes a man to make a man, and I didn't realize this until too late, a man is more than man parts, it's about the art and science of manhood. Women can't make or create or simulate it, I married a little boy who has done nothing other than father 3 great kids, I still go over and cook so my kids get fed, I still shop for my kids, I still make appointments for my kids, I have no place or space of my own, but I still do for my kids, cause I can't stand to listen to his mother bitch and moan, I am so angry I have to deal with his Mother, and sisters, acting like he was some infant, I gave a decade and a half of my life to being a good wife, and I get attitude now cause I'm not trying to be responsible for him anymore,like I treated him bad. Today is his B-day, they asked what I had planned??? I've decided they are from Uranus, any planet with anus cause only asses and those in the ass family would think that I should be responsible for his day (they forget my kids b-day's all the time). This just seems to be the latest item to jump on my already full plate. I haven't found another gig, it's almost Christmas (oh and he don't work, he lives off his disability check and it ain't that type), I wanna get my kids stuff, I need a car, so I can return the ride I use and get on with my life, NOT PICKIN UP KIDS. I miss my honey, I got told off by a jump-off of mine from 7 years back who still lives in 1969 in his head. I really wanted to let his utterly egotistical head know that he is a moron to the 9th power, how can you be mad after years when I don't wanna see you other than in a friendship way and you want to discuss it???WTF, Then he tells me that's why my life is hard because of this. UGH! Then the old guy here who likes me and I don't like keeps sticking his presence in my area. Look there are 10,552 women for each man, FIND ANOTHER! My frustration is growing, I'm trying not to explode..In God I trust, cause if I didn't I just don't know
well here's to me, trying to survive and keep a smile on in spite of all.

Comments

  1. Oh my STARS!!! I can definitely understand your frustration! After reading this I am frustrated for you....you will continue to be in my positive thoughts!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Aftermath of a Incident of Pain

Surprises

IT WAS A GOOD WEEKEND