Tiger Tales

okay as a woman who was married to a faithful man, I was blessed in that aspect. However growing up you hear stories and such about infidelities and how the wives survived it, stayed or left. It was a family matter. Now days every time a man or woman wander or dally outside the marriage, it becomes a matter of news, reality t.v. or some other nuisance. Tiger Woods is the latest player to get his card punched. Now he explained and talked and I'm tired and don't want to hear anymore about it. He only owes an apology or explaination to his wife, he's a golfer to me, that's all, he's not a role model! He's just a man with problems, nobody I know is perfect and for society to think he would be is just so stupid beyond belief. He doesn't pay my bills, he's not married to me, so why would I get my panties in snit because the dreamy image of him has been tainted...Please, Please people find a real cause in life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Aftermath of a Incident of Pain

Surprises

IT WAS A GOOD WEEKEND