jobs

when times are bad or just not so good, employers have what I call "La Grande Time," giving everybody the high hard one. Good employees get it, but I don't get it. If I had a business, my good people, I want to keep, even in lean times, I would want to keep them around, but this universal thought of I'm going to treat everybody like manure just doesn't work for me, the market will change, I will move up and on and where will you be? I can tell you left with a room full of the people you didn't want, who don't care who actually don't want to work anyway. And me the good employee will be gone, I won't spread rumors, truths or lies, I will just move on and forget you ever exsisted, I won't tell friends and family I was treated this or that way, won't have too, those sloths that you got stuck with, will provide all the mass media you will ever need, that's just my thought today

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Aftermath of a Incident of Pain

Surprises

IT WAS A GOOD WEEKEND