It's another gray day here in Detroit. A little snow and ice makes all the drivers go beserk...come on people, we live in a snow state, stop acting brand new and drive carefully. Why do people you interact with whether professionally or socially sometimes feel that their dream should be your dream? I believe people can work with and for each other and help each other, without necessarily dreaming your dream. A great job can still be done above and beyond expectations, but I don't have to want to live your dream. I have friends and associates who own and sell and blah blah and they constantly try to shove there dream of americana down my throat, and I'm thinking what part of I'm not interested in what you are doing beyond giving you friendship or associate support, and quit nagging and whining about it. I tire of hearing if you all did this, if you all did that, blah, blah, If it's your dream, then live your dream, do YOUR thing, but don't be including me all in above and beyond the friendship parameters of support.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Aftermath of a Incident of Pain

Surprises

IT WAS A GOOD WEEKEND