it's a gloomy start to St. Patty's Week...i'm not Irish, but I have a diverse group of friends, associates and such. I've spent this weekend draining water from the basement, the sewer the rain water. My ex can only tell me he has no money to help. It's troubling to know you made a poor choice of mates..I feel somedays that almost 17 years I wasted, I got 3 great kids out of it, but out of all that time, work was not in his vocab, I learned a very hard lesson from that, I believe he loved me, but he loved himself more, I dated two more like that till I learned my lesson good. I approach relationships in a completely different way now, I do more paying attention and listening and observing, so when they say "I love you" I say I love me too and will be looking out for my heart and feelings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Aftermath of a Incident of Pain

Surprises

IT WAS A GOOD WEEKEND