health care

Why the hate? where are all those people who wanted health care reform, are they in the house hiding? all I see is these selfish nimrods of NO, who don't care if the richest country in the world takes care of it's own....I'm so sick of the Tea Party I could really vomit, I'm for the Coffee Cabaret of Coverage, I'm for helping those who can't help themselves, I worked from age 15 till 2007 paying health, fica, ss, etc.., Now that I'm looking for work, I'm uninsured, my kids are uninsured, and you don't want me to have coverage, I tell you what for all the years I was healthy and contributed BIGTIME to the health care industry, send me a check back, instead of spending billions to stop coverage, help, I know that word sounds foreign HELP, and all these nasty people spitting and acting all kinds of ugly, what example are you showing, my kids were like mommy..."they are cursing and spitting on people". America Grow up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Aftermath of a Incident of Pain

Surprises

IT WAS A GOOD WEEKEND