cheating

why is it that so many people feel compelled to roam outside of their relationship? especially if they have a happy one, that they know they don't want to lose? is a few moments of pleasure truly worth it? I don't think so, I realize I'm in a minority and the most of the world feels they should be able to roam freely with no consequences, no remorse, but the damage to the one you love is forgivable but not forgettable and the damage has been done forever it's been cast in memory. I remember a guy I dated who gave me the "roam around" and we are friends now, but I could never love him the way I did or trust him or have faith in him. The only love I have is the love a good friend gives another. Life is stressful enough, I love for intimacy, companionship, the comfort of one, it don't take all the men in the world just the love and respect of one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Aftermath of a Incident of Pain

Surprises

IT WAS A GOOD WEEKEND