shoot first....

This is nothing new. However in this day of knowledge and higher learning, why is it always shoot first, when it comes to people of color? I can watch video upon video of same kinded people, talk, plead do everything to avoid gun fire, but when it comes to people of color. Shoot first, when they see the "whites of their eyes" shoot. We can't even call police for help, they may shoot the wrong person. I watched an entire riot of white people storm the capital, screaming, beating police who weren't in the "know" with poles, sticks, spraying chemicals and only one was popped, that was because the Secret Service must be non biased and she breached and they weren't playing. I know a good amount of african american policemen, they have years of experience and to my knowledge have good work records, vs. the ones who keep shooting first, If african american policemen were shooting European men, women and children at the rate they shoot us, laws would have been changed overnight. I am tired, I'm sick of people trying to say how fearful of their life they were when a person's back is turned and they get a back full of bullets but posed no real threat, but someone that looks like you can talk, fight, cuss you out, all that and live to tell the tale. Traffic stops, mail the ticket, you got the address, nobody want's to owe the government, they will pay the fine. But all this death over a traffic stop, when every maniac killer is shown compassion, they talk them down, etc. It's time for it to stop. I am tired. I am worried, I am stressed. Things must change, it must be disbanded and begin again, using the tools available to us now, it shouldn't be all bullets and blood, especially if the blood comes from my people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Aftermath of a Incident of Pain

Surprises

IT WAS A GOOD WEEKEND