Everybody wants what I got, they want to be the inside of me Everybody wants our bodies until they are in our bodies I am good in my hood, don’t stray out no more too far I sit in my square, looking here and there. Too many believed the hype that we are equal and it’s all right But shit is broken and needs to be fixed I’m just one of many Sick of this ish. The law, the ones we posed to respect has been infiltrated by the Klan Yeah it’s true, it has all been revealed, but still folks want to say, oh no That can’t be true, oh me, oh my, what shall we do? First off follow the money, they have become a mob, capo’s and Dons running Everything, rubbing folks out, shaking folks down, follow the money, it won’t hit The floor you won’t hear a sound. Do that drug check see what’s in those veins, roid rage is real, it will muddle the brain Have that head doctor do immediate reviews of what those thoughts are Too many are confused Everybody wants what I got, everybody wants to be me just until it’s time to be me. Everybody wanna be the boss in my group, go away handle your own, we doing just fine, being grown. We been doing it for years, taking care of ourselves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Aftermath of a Incident of Pain

Surprises

IT WAS A GOOD WEEKEND