NEW YEAR...

Glad to be yet Alive and Kicking.. This year has forced me along with many others to put on our BIG PEOPLE UNDIES and move on...sickness, death, despair, no time to become undone, have to keep going for those still fighting. Said goodbye to Mom, her hubby, and lost some friends and those I just knew....(whew!) I'm an only child, it was always me and ma.. My dad fell and hurt himself, I couldn't travel to see him, he is happy to be alone, there is family to check on him. In the midst of this my only girl, packed her triangle and left to seek out her fortune. In the midst of a contient of "cooties" she left. But through all of this I am thankful, thankful my brood and I have survived. We voted, we mattered, no to move forward and upward. I stepped out into some life and put me first. Since it's just me, I'm praying for some me direction. Everyone is grown and now I want to do a few things, I'd like to do. We shall see, we shall see. New Year, New Life, New Adventures, let's move forward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Aftermath of a Incident of Pain

Surprises

IT WAS A GOOD WEEKEND