HANDLE TIME

As my journey into the "CALL CENTER" continues, I'm amazed at how lonely people are, here's the thing, you gotta watch your handle time or time yapping it up to customers...okay but you want that all important good review, sooooo, what do you do? what do you do? Okay so i'm talking to ye lil ole lady, who clearly has no intention on ending the call under a half hour, rambling about this and that, blah blah blah, I try nicely to remove her from the phone, Nope, still yapping, tried a second time to free my ear from her mouth...Nada, Third time, I firmly tried to tell her I must go...., but no, she was not having it, I gave up and listened to her ramble on until her task was complete. I think I have spring fever, I gotta meditate or something today, I'm having a overload case lately of WBC=whiny butt customers. I'm still frustrated as my money is a touch short...just life. The funny thing is I phone meet people all the time. Money does not mean you can read and comprehend, I'm just saying. I have made some friends along the way, one smart Jewish lady, who gave me some of the facts of life. Real talk, we chatting it up and she asks about my life and goes..oh pumpkin, you didn't know? Call me on my private line, clearly you have no instruction for your life after a certain age and I can help you...oddly enough, I believe she could have. As I'm sitting at this moment having such a hotflash, I realize I haven't worked out yet, I'm about tooo. Oh well tonight will work on my ohm moment and relax, relate and release those calls and transport myself to a mental state of Hawaii.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Aftermath of a Incident of Pain

Surprises

IT WAS A GOOD WEEKEND