FUNNY STORIES OF LOVE AND LIFE AFTER 40 Okay now that I am a lady of a certain stage and age, I kinda know what I want........ A partner to canoodle with, and just be. I'm not a cougar, what's up with that anyway, men have ALWAYS dated younger and nobody seems to mind that great grandpa is dating a girl young enough to be his granddaughter? I like younger men between 38-48 only because some of them are open to new ideas, I don't need a daddy, maybe a big daddy, but not somebody so set they won't bend, is that soooo hard, and the last two age appropriate guys had already been married and had no interest in ever doing it again, so if you know i'm a marrying gal, why waste "OUR" time. I'm taking a pause for the cause....Cause I'm tired. I will not waste anymore of my time on guys with a different path than I. I think back and I have wasted time on giving love and passion and all that good stuff to those guys who I wasn't their number 1, it happens, oh they cared, blah blah blah, but still I wasn't the number one choice, so they were always looking, so I've decided if I can't be the Number one Don Diva Mack Momma, I'll pass, I can keep working on me and the one can find me, I'm sure he's out there, so I'm being still and patient.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Aftermath of a Incident of Pain

Surprises

IT WAS A GOOD WEEKEND