MY VOTE

So unless I agree with the loudest, I don't matter. Because I didn't see things your way, now my vote is null and void? That's not how things work. We as a collective have always had differences, and these things were worked out, but now we have gone all out to just lie, cheat and steal. I'm sick of it. What lesson are we teaching the young who are watching us, that if you don't get your way, make up stuff? I need grown ups to act grown and not like whiny toddlers who missed their nap. Many are the things I don't like, Many are the people that truly suck, I got over it, didn't like it, didn't lay on the ground, made sure my vote counted, called a few others, we talked about it, made a decision and done. I need folks to Grow Up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Aftermath of a Incident of Pain

Surprises

IT WAS A GOOD WEEKEND