commercials

Since like most of the universe we are all in or partially in the house, I find I spend more time actually looking and listening to commercials...go figure. So far the Geico ones have me in stitches...the cloggers, the fencing, and of the late the new house with the loud pipes. My next one is the fanduel one with James Harrison...that tackle is everything.. The quick face lift one I find facinating, where are these husbands? is their a program for them to get tightend up as well, I'm just saying, let's all be sexy together. I like fairness in commercials, All these summer eve commercials worrying about my bits, hey "sweaty balls" smell too, where is the man balls wash to keep them smelling fresh as a daisy, why are bits supposed to smell like flowers and fruit, just clean is always fine, soap and water, soap and water, stop worrying about my lady bits and worry about those man parts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Aftermath of a Incident of Pain

Surprises

IT WAS A GOOD WEEKEND