THE BILLBOARDS 16

First let me say it's been awhile since I watched the entire Bill Boards...music has gotten so same sometimes, a lot of shows don't appeal to me any longer. I enjoyed Brittney Spears, it took me back to a time before Men O Pause...when life seemed not so hectic, when dating was really fun and done in person...lol Meghan Trainor and 5th harmony were fun to watch ... I enjoyed watching the crowd look at the Go Go's, clearly the young ladies or the millennials had no clue how cool these gals are, I just needed Bananarama to make it perfect...I know that would have cleared the front rows for sure..hahahahah DNCE my hot weather song, just because it requires no thought just fun! Ri Ri did a nice songbird job channeling her inner "Etta". Madge who was dressed as a Elvis Impersonator, sang Sinead O'Connors big hit.......I do realize Prince wrote it, but that song for her voice range? Then Stevie, then the Purple Rain song, yet again.....So much opportunity wasted, it could have been a wang, dang, doodle of a time, Eric Clapton, Bruno Mars, De Angelo, Sheila E, The time, Heck, the Go'Go's could have sang Manic Monday, which he wrote...But I guess that just gives a chance for the next music award show. Overall it was allright, The Bieb's did his Bieber-Usher dance moves, the crowd expressions were priceless, I didn't see fainting, but close to it. I did miss Luke Bryant in his tight jeans winning big, and Adele was flawless as usual. So I guess they did what was intended..entertainment, create conversation, try to remain relevant for "17".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Aftermath of a Incident of Pain

Surprises

IT WAS A GOOD WEEKEND