BIRTHDAY'S

Well I was blessed to see another year. I spent my day with my kids, they played hooky and stayed with me, they were concerned about me being alone on my birthday. I got good kids, my little girl made me a special card, the oldest got me a card and even their pops, my x got me a sweet scarf and card. Texas called me this am, The Great One gave me a birthday kiss...WOW!, but otherwise I gave thanks and enjoyed some tamales my bff made me, a job called me that was my ULTIMATE highpoint, me and crew plan to dip out the weekend and have some fun. My mom called me, I'm just ready to keep it movin, I want a place of my own again and be with me babies. My plan is to be independently wealthy, I'm praying about it daily, now I gotta get ready to work out tonight and have a late movie date...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Aftermath of a Incident of Pain

Surprises

IT WAS A GOOD WEEKEND