ANNOYED, TIRED.

SO…I’m officially annoyed. Can we just go back to you like who you like, I like who I like, we Support our people fair and square? Can we leave the MORON and the moronites on MORON Mountain? Equal and Fair, the world is changing, it’s a win win for no one except the super, extra, ultra, have more money than they can count people. You, me, us, guess what? We ain’t none of them, they are not are friends, they don’t want us in their circle. Greed. Division is what they want, you don’t like me, I don’t like you, you think the sky is baby blue, I say eggshell, the crew over their say it’s groovy gray…embrace our differences, it’s what makes us as a collective GREAT! Everybody used to one to be us, but now we don’t know how to act. I feel like we are in a twilight zone episode, better yet, we slid like the show sliders into a parallel world, where stupid was smart and smart was offensive. Where the sun was blocked by a giant orange germy film that sucked love out of the air and replaced it with hate, and the people were fighting to peel it off and let the sunshine in. Yep, that’s how I been feeling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Aftermath of a Incident of Pain

Surprises

IT WAS A GOOD WEEKEND