New Adventures

I prayed and had a quiet birthday, Christmas and New Year, just around those I like and care about, I got the greatest B-day kiss from one of my top 5 kissers i know, that was nice, the new year i spent being the hostess with the mostess and left to go to bed. I missed Texas, but Texas is no more. I started on a new adventure to make the doughnuts, I'm working nights, I figure that will keep me busy on date nights...lol. I just have to adjust to working in a whole world of mostly 20agers...omgosh!

For the new year I'm trying to focus on my babies and taking care of me, my body is starting to feel like me again, I'm buying a bike soon to keep some exercise incorporated in my life, I've started to un-replace food for things and people I miss, A lady I know gave some things to consider about my romantic life, she was right and I have been reflecting ever since, oh well, gotta keep it moving.

It's time for new things, new love, new adventures, my babies are happy and I'm working to be a financially independent woman, and take care of Mary!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Aftermath of a Incident of Pain

Surprises

IT WAS A GOOD WEEKEND