I want it ALL

It's almost candy day it's cold and damp outside I miss Texas. I feel like i'm in a serious of unfortunate events. I waited and was patient, because I know that every journey has a destination, well mine was The End. Usually I see these things coming, but wouldn't you know my goofy self got ddt'd and next thing I know pinfall of heartbreak and 3 count and I'm out. Anyhoo onward and upward, I must now get back on my grind and lose the love's broken heart weight I put on, Chocolate is a good replacement, but it will place on your bod...omg. Hopefully life opps will get better I will make some real loot and get on with life with my kids, we gotta find our own digs together again. I did finally get my hair did, after this it's braid weave and fun hair time, this is for the job hunt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Aftermath of a Incident of Pain

Surprises

IT WAS A GOOD WEEKEND