Labor Day Weekend

I had plans to do some serious hang time, alas, life...Kids, but it's all good. Had got my mind right for this white party I was gonna make a showing at and then my baby boy and the mother of my x drama broke out, he's 11, you said and did nothing to your other pea-headed grand kids, nobody could hurt their feelings without some drama...anyhoo he walked to me? at night on 7 mile...should the father really called me and could not handle it, besides when the reason he left was cause the snake tongued mom of his was talking bout me>? She's truly a le miserable. Went to Super K and did some shopping, got some good sales, I gotta go back, I'm a Detroit K-Mart type of gal, I plan to use there lay-a-way plan soon. I think I was supposed to have a date today hmmm, oh well. I had my house windows boarded up in the rear. They already took the copper, and anything good, I'm just keeping my stuff there till I get some additional employment where I can get another place to live, that hood is too much hood for me and my kids lest I truly bring out the weapons of mass destruction..seriously.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Aftermath of a Incident of Pain

Surprises

IT WAS A GOOD WEEKEND