IT WAS A GOOD WEEKEND

This was a good weekend, summer fun fest, bbq cook out and games for all, the only thing missing was ...you know, but as long as I avoid sad songs and sappy movies, I should be okay, my legs hurt, my accupressure gal says it's cause I'm worried about a man, could be, yea it is. It's been a while. Meanwhile back at the ranch I'm resisting temptation to call an ex, or get involved with the next. I'm giving me some me time, trying create a new career for me, that pays well, I'm good at what I do and somewhere somebody will pay me well for it, then I can get some new digs to live in and watch my babies grow well. So I've outlined my goals and other than a good dye job to my hair and keep exercising to avoid the broken heart= fatty food syndrome, I plan to meditate with God, and do what I always do..keep movin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Aftermath of a Incident of Pain

Surprises