life thoughts

I am findng life extremely difficult at best.  Finding lasting work is becoming a joke at least in Michigan..or Detroit, if you don't have a car, you are screwed to the 9th power, because we have no decent public transportation.  The people who could help you, don't because they have jobs...It's not being selfish on purpose, it's just they have no need, so they don't understand your need to work.  Men...oh I love and cherish them, but and I say this with love, could you see, how maybe I don't want to date and what not until I get my life in order, maybe the one person I loved and thought would be a part of them team, has been traded off due to their own life issues, can you see that as a mother trying to get back in her house with her kids, dealing with a whiny ex, trying to keep some income and it seems to not be working life is getting hard to bear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Aftermath of a Incident of Pain

Surprises

IT WAS A GOOD WEEKEND